Monday, July 19, 2010

About Me

My name is Jennifer Robbins, but everyone calls me Jenn. I am a Junior at St. Michael’s College, class of 2012 BABY! Woooo! I started off as a theatre/ Elementary Education double major but recently I decided to drop my Education major. I posted a vlog about it and you may see it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAvkKen1gG4.

I am also what they call a “legacy.” They may call it a legacy but I call myself the spawn of Saint Michael’s College. My parents met here and graduated in 1982, my mom’s brother graduated in 1983, her sister in 1988 and her sister met her husband here and he graduated in 1987 and his dad graduated in 1962, plus I have two cousins who graduated in 2005 and 2007. And my cousin (the daughter of my mom's sister who didn't come to St. Mike's) Will be a freshman in the class of 2014 this year! I prefer to be called the spawn of St. Michael's College instead of being called a legacy.

I am love with SMC and I am so excited to be the very first full-time St. Mike’s VLOGGER! I have created this vlog only as a supplement to my videos. That is if I have more to say about a video or I would like to share what the experience of filming or writing it was like I will post it here. I will not do this for every vlog because the vlog is my main form of communication. I just want to be able to say everything I want!

Now more about me! Since my about me video is long and boring here is a shorter more pleasant version. I am from Walpole, MA and I graduated from Montrose School in Medfield, MA. Here at St. Mike’s I am very involved in theatre and I am also involved in campus ministry among other things. I like to hang out with my friends and watch movies and TV. I love to go downtown to Burlington and shop. My favorite TV shows are Glee and Bones. My favorite movies include RENT, Imagine Me & You, The Notebook, Wanted, and Boondock Saints. I love musical theatre and I also like country music and pretty much anything but rap. My favorite books right now are “An Abundance of Katherines” by John Green and “LAMB” by Christopher Moore.

Since I am the vlogger I should mention I am an avid Youtube user. I love Shaytards, CTFXC, iJustine, BuckHollywood, Shane Dawson, DaveDays, and so many other people! I think that is about it for now.

Please follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/JR2n2b and rate, comment, and subscribe to my channel on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/stmikesVLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment